Dancing in 2021
Explore the options
Dance Safe COURSES
***NEW 8 week COURSES starting 26th October 2021***
· Dates: Every Tuesday for 8 weeks.
· Venue: Millais School Main Hall.
· Times: Level 1 Basics 18:40 or Level 2 Improvers 19:40.
· Cost: Members £60 per person. Non-Members £65 per person.
All sessions cover a mixture of Ballroom & Latin American styles, covering 2 or 3 dances each week. There is an instructor and assistant on hand to give you guidance, though at the moment we are not partnering dancers. Those that come with a partner can stay with their partner all night - we don't force couples to swap partners. If you don't have a partner that's not a problem. Although we can't always guarantee even numbers, we'll do our best to make sure you get plenty of dances.
Ideally suited to our Medallists and somewhat more experienced dancers we will guide you through more varied choreography designed for social dancing and medal awards.
- Dates: Weekly. Every Friday.
- Venue: Lower Beeding Village Hall.
- Times: 20:30 to 22:00.
- Cost: £9 per person. Members only.